Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Food Court, and Rat Chases.


   I unlocked my room and walked into to get my keys, but behold, as I walked in there lay my big camera case opened up on the middle of the floor, SD car laying a few feet away out of it's case. I was just staring beginning to wonder who was the intruder. When I heard a noise as if somethings hitting my door, so I quick turned around and there was a nice big rat, (the big one on the picture below) trying to exit, I hate them things, but I stood transfixed without uttering a word, and suddenly it humbled itself and squeezed through the crack and took of. I came out to see some wide open mouth also pretty dumbfounded. We've only heard them fighting and occasionally spotted them running up the wall for escape but lately Glenden has closed of the holes and "Bob" couldn't get out anymore, neither could "Andy". Michael ended up getting two of them even though we only seen one. So we're glad to sleep in peace, instead of pieces.
Michael taking aim with the sling shot and marble, Glenden opening the door
very cautiously.
The fruit of their labor's, "uuugggghhhhh"

Oops, ran to the other side, "get me that wooden walking stick".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a picture of the Food Court outside the clinic gate, this is Madam
Claudney's wife, he is a pastor in church. Because of the amount of people
that gather everyday at the clinic, four ladies have set up tiny pole huts, where
they make and sell some food, beverages and candy. Is quite handy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment