Thursday, September 19, 2013

Grandpa Harold relaxing!!! ;) and a visit to Deacon Noaz's home.

I caught grandpa and Nathan relaxing the other day, couldn't help taking the
shot because it's not often I see grandpa sitting idle. He is a high light for all
of us here at the mission,

I was walking up to the church building two days ago, spending time listening time playing
with the little fellows along the road, singing and praying, and as I was walking around Deacon
Noaz's house I heard "Nothing but the Blood of Jesus" being sung, so I decided to go
join them. They were all sitting working with beans and joyfully singing as they worked.
I'm always thankful the mountains loudly echo any noise for a long ways, so many people
hear the gospel with anyone directly preaching to them. 

Noaz's wife sitting on the right, and the man on the left is a poor fellow
who isn't a believer either, such a sad, forlorn look on his face, but he has
heard the gospel now if he never heard it before that.

There is the house, with all the beans strewn about drying in the sun.

I was ready to walk on and I heard these avocado come crashing down from high above me
and looking up couldn't figure out why they're dropping, if you look close enough you can
see a young man with a long stick way about 18 feet up in the tree banging around making
them drop down.

No comments:

Post a Comment