Saturday, April 11, 2015

New tires

This may not be as exciting to you as it is to me, but for those of us that travel up and down the hour and forty-five minute long trail in all weather conditions, this is exciting. It is a little depressing to load up a lady in labor or some other malady into the land cruiser and not even be sure if we can make it the whole way out on the slippery trail because of an overnight rain. But with new treads like these I think I could make it out almost any time we need to. I will say though that I think I spent more time in prayer while driving the trail with the old tires. :) 

David is working on taking the tire off the rim and I (Julian) am washing the mud off before we start. 

One step closer to hittin' the trail. You feel that excitement comin' on?

Finished! Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment