Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Weekend at Labische.

Greetings to everyone in Jesus Name this beautiful day. It is so delightful to be serving a risen God, one who delights in a child who walks in obedience and love and one who brings more and more Glory to His Name.
This past weekend Steve and his family, Rhoda, Delwyn, Dilo and myself went back to spend a couple days with Pastor Denaya and his family at the Labische church. We had a blessed time getting to know his family more, and especially good for me was to see how he has taught his children in the Word of God and also the youth there.
The main reason we went was to install a solar panel on their home, that their son Dilo had bought for them, and hook up the batteries. So we took both Bobcats and spent one night there. 
We slept on the floor in the church building which is right on the property and at 6 they woke me up and told me that church starts soon, wow, I did get up quite fast, and by 6:20 people were flocking in, we had a blessed time of fellowship with them although church that early was a new experience for me, we were done by 10:30.
On they way back we drove in rain most of the way, and at one point getting closer to the orphanage we were driving through cloud and at times above the cloud, very different from home, where the land is almost totally flat.

Stopped at the orphanage to visit a bit.

Crossing the river bed, not much water right now, about 45 minutes from the
the pastors home.

Frame for the solar panel.

One of the views I miss from home, seeing the sunset and sunrise every
morning. So it's a blessing when I get out of the valley to see it.

Was a huge blessing worshiping God with these dear people.

Steve had a short message. O and then they asked me to share, I was
blessed even though it was a new experience not being very prepared.

Alex scraping out a coconut, He really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment